- 1 Whole wheat flat bread (Boboli)
- 12 medium cooked shrimp (clean,no tail)
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 bunch Chopped Scallions
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (we use Great Lakes 2% milk Jalapeno cheese ,Grated)
(Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes as desired)
- Mix the peanut butter and soy sauce together in a bowl until blended.
- Spread peanut butter mixture on the flat bread.
- Add shrimp, scallions, & cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins at 450 degees. or on grill (on pizza stone) for same amount of time (425*)