- 10 to 12 wooden popsicle sticks
- 10 to 12 medium (fuji) apples, stems removed
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- Candy sprinkles, Jimmies or what you like best....
Directions:1. Insert wooden stick into each washed and dried apple. Cover tray with wax paper.
2. Stir together peanut butter chips and oil in medium bowl, place over simmering pot of water. Stir constantly until chips are softened. Stir just until chips are melted when stirred.
3.Stir together powdered sugar and cocoa; gradually add to melted chip mixture, stirring until smooth. Stir 1 minute or until very warm.
4. Dip apples in mixture; twirl to remove excess coating. (If coating becomes too thick, return to (double boiler) for a few seconds or add additional oil 1 teaspoon at a time.) Roll lower half of coated apple in jimmies, if desired. Allow to cool on prepared tray. Let cool at room temperature (in a cool,dark area), if desired. 10 to 12 apples.