- CRANBERRY PECAN SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) focaccia bread
- fresh Watercress
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1/4 pound grated Smoked Gouda cheese
- 8 slices tomato (preferably Yellow)
- Sliced Avocado
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cranberry sauce, mustard, pecans and honey.
- Cut bread in half horizontally; spread with cranberry pecan sauce. Layer with Watercress, turkey, cheese, tomato and avocado; replace bread top. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.