Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves 8 people
- 4 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) JET-PUFFED mini Marshmallows
- 5 cups RICE KRISPIES cereal
- 16 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted (microwave or double boiler) or choose your own favorite chocolate...
- 1/4 cup mufti-colored sprinkles
- Melt butter in large pot/ Dutch Oven over medium heat. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. stir constantly until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended.
ADD cereal and chopped cookies; mix well. Press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray. Cool completely.
I used an 8" pan for thicker pops…
CUT into 8 bars (*or desired size).
Insert lollipop stick into one short end of each. Dip ends in chocolate;
top with sprinkles. Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.